12/15/11

Brewer's Alley California Chicken Sandwich

Due to the holiday season I will be absent from DC for most of the remaining half of December to visit family in my hometown: Frederick, MD. However, this change of environment will allow for me to share a dining experience from a new location. Frederick is the home of a growing culinary scene, but today I decided to return to one of my long time favorite restaurants instead of trying someplace new. Brewer's Alley is the home of a brewery, a great house made pizza selection, and other great dishes. For lunch today I ordered the California Chicken Sandwich which was composed of grilled chicken, feta cheese, sprouts, carrot-cucumber coleslaw, house made guacamole, tomato, and spinach all on fresh house made multi-grain bread. I hope for the following weeks all of the readers of Capture The Capital will enjoy taking a glimps of my home town, and hopefully see a new view of Food / Photograph / Hip Hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment